Conversations on the World of Work
Every month Veldhoen + Company host a session called: Conversations on the World of Work. These sessions discuss a number of topics that we believe are meaningful and will support the work community in creating new ideas or solutions that can contribute to a better world of work. We welcome you to join us in the dialogue to explore what is possible and create new connections.
Community of Passionate Individuals
Together, we aim to build a community of passionate individuals who are up for the challenge of tackling a wide variety of work related subjects that can help create more meaning and understanding in how we, and others, can positively impact the World of Work. Having held a few sessions so far, we have seen a dedicated community of like-minded people develop; a community that supports, encourages and shares stimulating and often provocative ideas and topics on the world of work. We are open to discussing various subjects that are suggested by you or your colleagues but aspire to focus on the human aspects of work, including topics in organisational development, human resources, learning and development, and change management.
Topics for our sessions include;
- #1 : Collaboration, why is it so hard? (October 20th, 2016)
- #2 : Creating high performance teams starts with Trust. (November 29th, 2016)
- #3 : Maintaining personal energy through work/life integration (February 9th, 2017)
- #4 : How does design of the physical space impact how we interact? (30 March, 2017)
- #5 : Self as instrument to change (25 May 2017)
- #6 : Self-leadership. Taking personal responsibility to lead ourselves and others (June 2017 : TBD)
The next Conversation Session
Session #5 :
- Self as Instrument to Change. We all want to make an impact in our world of work. The best way to do that is to reflect on ourselves and hone the most important tool we have – our “self”.
Who should attend this session ?
- Organisational Development, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Leadership Development, Talent Management and Change Management professionals.
- ‘The Big Studio’ at Arup; Level 9, 201 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (Entrance via Level 10!)
- 25th May 2017 from 16:30-18:30
Hosts Millie Letori and Allison Tsao
The conversations will be hosted by Millie Letori and Allison Tsao. Millie and Allison bring more than 25 years combined OD, HR and Change Management experience across a wide variety of industries. They now work changing the world of work as workstyle consultants with Veldhoen + Company. Their programs of work span Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea and New Zealand.
We aim to have maximum attendance of 15 people per session.
Introduce yourself and join us
Please email us your name, area of interest and explain why you’d like to join our Conversations on the World of Work sessions to receive exclusive invites to our events. We love new ideas for topics too.