The Workplace as a Disruptor for Change :
A Leadership Workplace
[Courtesy of The CEO Forum]
Multinational CEOs are increasingly viewed as effective leaders based on whether they can create operating cultures and teams that exhibit high performance, engagement and morale, collaboration and innovative thinking. Culture no longer just eats strategy for breakfast; culture is strategy. But a frequently overlooked — and critical — part of creating a strong culture is the physical space that the country manager/regional CEO oversees. What is the typical working space for and how does it contribute to the strategy of the organisation? What are the limitations or hindrances that are unintentionally getting in the way of teams working effectively? And ultimately, does it reflect the vision and leadership style that CEOs want to enable in their workplace?
This workshop will invite CEOs to engage in a thought-provoking conversation about their corporate aspirations and how to bring about disruptive change through the physical workplace. Leading the conversation will be Gijs Nooteboom, the Managing Partner, Australia and New Zealand and Allison Tsao, Senior Workplace Consultant, for Activity Based Working (ABW) strategist firm Veldhoen + Company. Please join us for a robust discussion about the potential that the workplace can create as a lever for disruptive change. Veldhoen + Company help organisations define their new way of working and how to achieve this vision with a particular focus on the why. The company’s recent projects include PwC, Charter Hall, ASIC, Caltex, Trustpower, and Fonterra.
- Location : Charter Hall, Level 20, 1 Martin Place, Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales 2000
- Date : Tuesday 28th February 2017
- 07:30am : Registration – Light Breakfast
- 08:00am : Welcome and Introduction – Dan Egbert, Director International CEO Forum
- 08:10am : The Workplace as a Disruptor for Change. A Leadership Workplace – Gijs and Allison
- 09:40am : Tour of Charter Hall’s ABW Environment
- 10:00am : Close
What else might be interesting?
- Why ABW Leverages Leadership Development (Gijs speaking at the NewCo Sydney event)
- Why Data Will Become Irrelevant in the Future World of Work (Allison speaking at the NewCo Sydney event)
- Activity Based Working – What is it? (Short video animation)
If you’re curious to know more, give us a call