ABW Masterclass 2017 | Sydney
What exactly is Activity Based Working? How do I explain it to others, and will it even work for my organisation? Read more about our ABW Masterclass for 2017.
At Veldhoen + Company, we bring over 25 years of experience in exploring, developing and implementing new ways of working that are unique to an organisation. Our insights enable us to not only design new physical work places, but also to create new ways of working that will encourage people to engage with each other any time, anywhere, empowering them to be more productive and collaborative.
Innovative workplace strategies are in more demand than ever as real estate costs rise, competition for talent increases, and flexibility in the workplace becomes the norm. But with so much information available, where do you start?
Our 2-day ABW Masterclass in Sydney on 7th – 8th September will get to the heart of what ABW is all about, and what its definitely not, through inspiring and thought-provoking sessions, tours, case studies, workshops, debates and discussion. Including Peggy Rothe from Leesman, as our virtual guest lecturer on The Power of Data, and Jo-Anne Mann from Serraview as guest speaker on The Good, The Bad and The Other of ABW. With honest experience and recommendations on transitioning to a new way of working.
Our aim is to help you learn from our experiences, articulate the basics of Activity Based Working, and understand how it can be applied to explore new ways of working for any industry, and any organisation of any size.
Who should attend?
- Individuals and leaders who are curious about a new way of working (not limited to ABW)
- Project Teams that want to, or already are, pursuing a new way of working and would like guidance in strategising, planning, and implementing a successful program
- You do not need to be a previous or current client of Veldhoen + Company to benefit from this masterclass
By the end of this masterclass you will be able to:
- Educate stakeholders around how the workplace can be a strategic enabler
- Define and explain the foundations of an Activity based working environment
- Articulate a clear and compelling case for change for a new way of working in your organisation
- Articulate what it would take to create a meaningful program of work and what success would look like
- Create and apply strategies to further explore or pursue new ways of working for your organisation
For the detailed agenda, download our brochure:
- When : 7th – 8th September 2017
- Where : Level 14, 5 Martin Place Sydney 2000
Still not sure if its right for you? Give us a call