ABW Breakfast Workshop | 16th March | Singapore
Join us in this interactive Breakfast Workshop, hosted by ADB-DutchCham, where Managing Partners Iolanda Meehan and Gijs Nooteboom will share best practices and lessons learnt from Activity Based Working. With examples of transformation projects in Australia and Europe, they will share the growing need and relevance for Activity Based Working in Asia.
Activity Based Working: a lever for engagement and business success?
The physical workplace has typically been managed by real estate, many times in isolation from the business and from HR. However, what if the workplace could bring about a new way of working and bring out the best in an organization and his people? Activity Based Working was born in Europe 27 years ago to disrupt our existing work practices and provide employees with the freedom to work anywhere, anyhow and anytime. With the changing nature of work and enabling IT tools, our current work environment is increasingly complex, leading to overwhelm, stress, and overwork. This way of working comes at a great cost to our mental and physical health. In re-thinking the way we work, Activity Based Working leverages the workplace as one of the most tangible levers for changing the way we fundamentally show up at work. This session explores how the physical workplace can be one of the most powerful HR and leadership levers in supporting a cultural shift towards a happier and healthier way of working. More importantly, this session explores some of the personal, professional, and societal implications to challenging deeply ingrained workplace practices that simply are not serving us anymore.
The session will cover:
- The principles of Activity Based Working as a philosophy and catalyst for organisational change
- How does Activity Based Working and the physical workplace supports cultural transformation towards higher levels of wellbeing in Asia Pacific?
- The myths of Activity Based Working – what it is and what it is not?
- What are the HR, leadership, design, real estate and IT of an Activity Based Working program?
- How do you measure the success of Activity Based Working?
An interactive program:
- Introduction to Activity Based Working
- Interactive engagement and exercises with the participants
- Sharing of case studies – the good, the bad and the ugly of the journey to Activity Based Working
- Conclusions and Q&A
Date: Friday 16th of March 2018
To reserve your place or for more information, let us know via the form below. Alternatively contact us via emailing Louise@veldhoencompany.com or calling +65 9822 3679