ABW Masterclass | Sydney
Insight into ABW Masterclass 2017
What exactly is Activity Based Working? How do I explain it to others, and will it even work for my organisation?
Innovative workplace strategies are in more demand than ever as real estate costs rise, competition for talent increases, and flexibility in the workplace becomes the norm. But with so much information available, where do you start?
Our 2-day ABW Masterclass in Sydney, 7th–8th Sept, will get to the heart of what ABW is all about and what its definitely not.
Enjoy inspiring and thought-provoking sessions, tours, case studies, workshops, debates and discussion. With three inspiring guest speakers: Amina Knowlan from The Matrix Leadership Institute, flying in from the U.S., Peggy Rothe from Leesman, as our virtual guest lecturer on The Power of Data, and Jo-Anne Mann from Serraview on The Good, The Bad and The Other of ABW. Sharing honest experience and recommendations on transitioning to a new way of working. Each day will hold a tour of an ABW office; Charter Hall Sydney and Goodman Sydney.
By the end of this masterclass you will be able to:
- Educate stakeholders around how the workplace can be a strategic enabler
- Define and explain the foundations of an Activity based working environment
- Articulate a clear and compelling case for change for a new way of working in your organisation
- Articulate what it would take to create a meaningful program of work and what success would look like
- Create and apply strategies to further explore or pursue new ways of working for your organisation
Who should attend?
- Individuals and leaders who are curious about a new way of working (not limited to ABW)
- Project Teams that want to, or already are, pursuing a new way of working and would like guidance in strategising, planning, and implementing a successful program
- You do not need to be a previous or current client of Veldhoen + Company to benefit
Our aim is to help you learn from our experiences, articulate the basics of Activity Based Working, and understand how it can be applied to explore new ways of working for any industry, and any organisation of any size.
For our September 2017 agenda:
At Veldhoen + Company, we bring over 25 years of experience in exploring, developing and implementing new ways of working that are unique to an organisation. Our insights enable us to not only design new physical work places, but also to create new ways of working that will encourage people to engage with each other any time, anywhere, empowering them to be more productive and collaborative.