ABW Masterclass Singapore | 8-9 October 2018
What exactly is Activity Based Working? How do I explain it to others, and will it even work for my organisation?
Innovative workplace strategies are even more important due to rising real estate costs, increasing competition for talent and as flexibility in the workplace becomes the norm. With so many factors to consider, where do you start?
Our 2-day ABW Masterclass in Singapore on the 8th – 9th October will get to the heart of what ABW is all about (and what it’s definitely not about) and also what is needed for successful ABW transitions.
Enjoy inspiring and thought-provoking sessions, case studies, workshops, debates and discussions dealing with ‘The Good, The Bad and The Other’ of ABW. Share honest experiences and recommendations on truly sustainable transitioning steps for a new way of working.
By the end of this masterclass you will be able to:
- Educate stakeholders on how the workplace can be a strategic business and HR enabler;
- Define and explain the foundations of an ABW environment;
- Articulate a clear and compelling business case for changing the way your organization works;
- Articulate what it would take to create a meaningful program of work and what success would look like;
- Create and apply strategies to further explore and/or pursue new ways of working for your organisation.
Who should attend?
- Individuals and leaders who are curious about a new way of working (not limited to Activity Based Working);
- Project Teams that want to, or already are, pursuing a new way of working and would like guidance in strategizing, planning, and implementing a successful program;
- You do not need to be a previous or current client of Veldhoen + Company to benefit from this masterclass.
When: 9.00 am 8 October – 6.00 pm 9 October 2018
Tickets: Register Now to avail our Early Bird discount! Limited tickets available
For more information contact us at email@example.com or fill in the form below.
Don’t know what we’re talking about, and need some further explanation? Check out the video below!