ABW Workshop Sydney | 29th March 2017
Join our Managing Partner Gijs Nooteboom, in collaboration with Flexispace, at an inspirational and hands-on ABW workshop hosted by Counsel Advisory. A workshop that will share with you the background on understanding the philosophy of Activity Based Working (ABW) and the process of developing a successful ABW concept.
Activity Based Working is probably the most misunderstood term in current workplace jargon. Considering ABW is a lot of things we also need to remember that;
- its not… hot-desking or even sharing desks (in every case)
- its not… a one size fits all solution
Rather, it’s a valuable workplace philosophy which, if implemented correctly, can radically improve an organisation’s performance. The truth is that without realising it, most businesses today have already adopted some elements of the ABW philosophy. If your business has a staff breakout space, quiet room/s or a collaboration space, you’re already an ABW adopter!
So if it resonates and you would like to know more why not join us at the ABW workshop for lots of inspiration, lots of anecdotes and lots of do’s and don’ts from Gijs! Followed by drinks of course and plenty of interesting conversations.
- When : 3pm – 5pm, 29th March 2017
- Where : Flexispace, Level 16, No.1 Martin Place Sydney
If you would like to attend let us know by contacting Emil Joubert on email@example.com
Otherwise have a look at some other events you may be interested in:
- If you’re in Sydney, join our 2-day ABW Masterclass 4th-5th May 2017
- If you’re in Brisbane, join us at Ideaction 2017 on the Gold Coast 14th-17th May 2017
- If you’re in Budapest, join us at the World Employer Branding Day 27th-28th April 2017
- If you’re in London, join us at The Future of Work 2.0 25th-26th May 2017