Activity Based Working- An underutilized lever for engagement and business success? |Sept 26| Singapore
AmCham hosts a session with Veldhoen+Company on 26th of September in Singapore to discuss how ABW leverages the workplace as one of the most tangible levers for changing the way we fundamentally show up at work, its best practices and the change management projects across the world.
Activity Based Working (ABW) was born in the Netherlands 27 years ago to disrupt the traditional work practices, drive productivity and provide employees with the freedom to work anywhere, anyhow and anytime. The physical workplace has typically been managed by real estate, many times in isolation from the business leaders and from HR. However, what if the workplace could bring about a new way of working and bring out the best in an organization’s people?
This session explores how the physical workplace can be one of the most powerful HR and leadership levers in supporting a cultural shift towards a happier and healthier way of working. More importantly, this session explores some of the personal, professional, and societal implications to challenging deeply ingrained workplace practices that simply are not serving us anymore.
- The principles of Activity Based Working as a philosophy and catalyst for organisational change
- How ABW and the physical workplace support cultural transformation towards higher levels of wellbeing in Asia Pacific?
- The myths of ABW – what it is and what it is not
- What are the HR, leadership, design, real estate and IT of an ABW program?
- How do you measure the success of ABW?
Join Iolanda Meehan, Managing Partner at Veldhoen+Company Asia, Fluer Groeneveld, Cosnultant at Veldhoen+Company and Dina Sagai who worked as a New Ways of Working Lead for Lego, Singapore in an event hosted by AmCham where they discuss about how about how physical workplace is one of the most important HR and leadership lever in supporting a cultural shift towards a happier and healthier way of living.
- Venue: AmCham Office, 1 Scotts Rd, Shaw Centre #23-03 S(228208) – Stamford American Auditorium
- Date: 26th September. 2018
- Time: 4:45 PM – 6:00 PM
- Register at: http://www.amcham.org.sg/event/2697/