Workplace Futures – Are we on the right track?
Join us at the next CoreNet Workplace Forum for 2017, where Gijs will be part of a panel of industry leaders reflecting on the theme Workplace Futures – are we on the right track? Covering workplace planning history, current trends and how we should be thinking about the evolution of the workplace in the years ahead.
Workplace futures? Here is a flavour of just some of the key questions that will be addressed….
- Are current workplaces responding to the right drivers?
- What are the really important things that should be considered in planning new workplaces?
- How well are we positioning ourselves for the future?
From the panel of Industry Leaders, each speaker will share their thoughts on the questions above followed by an interactive discussion with you, the audience. Facilitated by Chris Alcock from Six Ideas, Chris will drive a robust discussion, encouraging the panellists to share experience and insights, creating a conversation you’ll want to be a part of. The Workplace Futures panel will be:
- Rosemary Kirkby, Principal, Rosemary Kirkby & Associates
- James Grose, CEO, BVN
- Gijs Nooteboom, Managing Partner, Veldhoen & Company
- Chris Marrable, Strategic Consulting, Cushman & Wakefield
- Tica Hessing, Strategic Consulting, Cushman & Wakefield
Date and Time:
- Tuesday 20th June 2017. 4:30pm for a 5pm start.
- Cushman & Wakefield, Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street Sydney
- Register your details here on the Corenet website. These events sell out fast so if thats the case, make sure to add your details to the waiting list!
Feel free to contact Gijs or Una if you have any questions, otherwise we’re looking forward to seeing you there at Workplace Futures! In the mean time, here are some more events that may be of interest to you: