WORKTECH 17 Bogota | 29th Nov 2017
Join Louis in Colombia for an insightful discussion on having a holistic approach to working life in the 21st century, @ WORKTECH 17 Bogota.
Some of the topics to be addressed will be: humanizing the office, new habits and work models, how to empower people’s skills, the work environment under a new perspective, Activity Based Thinking, among others. It will be a session that will activate reflective thinking in the viewer and inspire them to act.
With more than 15 years of experience in important projects based on Activity Based Working, Louis has identified the most relevant insights to contribute to this model. How its contribution helps organizations and individuals to be more productive, and open to change, in order to be more successful in their business.
- 29th November 2017, starting at 8:00am
- Club el Nogal, Cra. 7 #78-96, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Additional events or reading that may interest you:
- WORKTECH 17 Lima – Another chance to hear Louis discuss a holistic approach to working life in the 21st Century
- The Inera Coffee Effect – How the Inera coffee bar foreshadows the office of the future as a dynamo of choice and opportunity
- Hello Veldhoen + Company USA! Luc embarks on another adventure