WORKTECH18 Tokyo | 5th April 2018
What if the workplace could bring about a new way of working and bring out the best in an organisation’s people? Activity Based Working (ABW) was born in Europe over 25 years ago to disrupt our existing work practices and provide employees with the freedom to work anywhere, anyhow and anytime. Our current work environment is increasingly complex, leading to alarming rates of stress. In fact the current way of working comes at a great cost to our mental and physical health.
Join us @WORKTECH18 Tokyo where Iolanda and Gijs will start an important conversation around how the physical workplace can be one of the most powerful levers in supporting a cultural shift towards a happier and healthier way of working. This session also explores some of the personal, professional, and societal implications to challenging deeply ingrained workplace practices that simply are not working for us anymore.
- When: 5th April 2018, 09:30 – 17:30
- Where: Shinagawa Season Terrace, 1-2-70 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0075
- Brochure: Download the WORKTECH18 Tokyo brochure here
- Tickets: Purchase your tickets direct from the WORKTECH 18 Tokyo website by clicking here
WORKTECH18 Tokyo is a forum for all those involved in the future of work and the workplace. WORKTECH speakers are leading international thinkers, industry strategists and radical visionaries.
Join senior professionals from real estate, facilities, HR, technology, executive management, architecture, design and professional advisers to further knowledge and share best practice and expertise.
This event has now finished, however feel free to get in contact with Iolanda or Gijs with any questions about their session, via their contact details below.
Related blogs and a video that may also interest you:
- How can you reinvent your culture with Activity Based Working – Allison Tsao
- Using Activity Based Working to break boundaries in the mind – Florine Kemp
- What is Activity Based Working? – Veldhoen + Company animation