If you could change the world of work, what would you do?
Make a difference to the working culture in US and abroad. Veldhoen + Company, a boutique global consultancy firm, is looking to hire a bright, highly motivated, and curious Workstyle Analyst. Come and join our growing team in New York and help us realize our purpose of creating a better world of work!
Veldhoen + Company has offices in The Netherlands, Australia, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore. This is a unique opportunity to join our office in New York City.
Veldhoen + Company’s New York office is looking for a highly motivated, well-educated and curious Workstyle Analyst with at least 1 year of professional work experience. The role provides a chance to influence the intersection between people, technology and space where you will play a key role in supporting clients’ transformational journeys. This is a great role for someone looking to grow into a consultant. You will take the role of team member, supporting the Veldhoen + Company’s efforts through data analysis, workshop design, and facilitation. You will have the opportunity to shadow consultants and learn deep consulting skills while furthering the Veldhoen process.
As a Workstyle Analyst
Your role would primarily be:
- Overseeing the administration of Workstyle surveys for clients, followed by analyzing the results and writing reports
- Supporting the development of workshop materials, which will require some client interaction
- Documenting and synthesizing workshop outcomes into key deliverables
- Providing project management and planning support
- Supporting the development of company collateral (e.g. marketing materials, business proposals, process documents, new products and services, etc.)
- Conducting market research to bring industry perspective to the team (e.g. reading industry articles, researching social media, going to industry events, etc.)
- Providing input into internal process improvements and team development activities
- Co-facilitating dynamic workshops with a diverse range of audiences, including focus groups, working groups, project teams etc.
- Working as part of the team in all aspects of project delivery
Your qualifications and skills would include:
- 1-2 years professional work experience
- Previous experience in a consultancy or professional environment preferred
- Passion for learning, growth, and innovation
- A bachelor or master’s degree in a field that is aligned to the role
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to visually present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- General proficiency with Mac OS and MS-Office products
- Attention to detail in developing client-ready materials
What you will get:
You will be part of an internationally growing boutique consultancy firm, with the opportunity to work with, and learn from, our international colleagues.
Next to market competitive remuneration ($65,000-$75,000 + bonus) and competitive health, dental, and vision benefits, we offer great flexibility and autonomy – work is what you do, not the place you go. That means we manage by outcomes not by face time.
Apply today to meet the team and explore whether this role sounds like it was made for you!
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
For questions please contact Marina Imhoff ([email protected]).
About Veldhoen + Company
Veldhoen + Company is the leading global consulting firm specializing in Activity Based Working (ABW). Our leadership in this space is based on more than 25 years of experience partnering with organizations to define, implement and refine new work styles for their people.
Veldhoen + Company:
- inspires organizations & their leaders towards their own workstyle vision
- provides thorough analysis of work dynamics to identify the support needed and what to do next
- helps formulate a holistic ABW design (spanning people/tech/space) and facilitates its development
- coaches the implementation ensuring passionate client ownership
- provides check-ups to stimulate continuous improvement
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a passionate, engaged, non-hierarchical team that thrives on honesty and integrity. It also gives you an unrivalled chance to gain knowledge and experience in this increasingly popular discipline.