If you could change the world of work, what would you do?
Make a difference to the working culture in US and abroad. Veldhoen + Company, a boutique global consultancy firm, is looking to hire a bright, highly motivated, and curious Senior Workstyle Consultant. Come and join our growing team in New York and help us realize our purpose of creating a better world of work!
Veldhoen + Company has offices in The Netherlands, Australia, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore. This is a unique opportunity to join our office in New York City.
Veldhoen + Company’s New York office is looking for a highly motivated, well-educated and curious Senior Workstyle Consultant with 8-10 years of experience. The role provides a chance to influence the intersection between people, technology and space where you will play a key role in guiding clients through transformational journeys. As a Senior Consultant, you will lead large-scale projects, so not only must you be able to manage uncertainty for yourself, but also support clients to navigate through it. Therefore, developing and managing authentic working relationships with our clients is key.
Senior Workstyle Consultant – your role:
Your role would primarily be to:
- Lead consulting teams in complex client engagements, managing internal and external project teams in the development and implementation of new ways of working
- Translate strategic project objectives into meaningful deliverables to realize clients’ desired workstyle experiences
- Design, implement, and adapt long-term, full-cycle consulting processes that build ownership and capability within our clients in an energizing, engaging, smart, and creative way
- Facilitate dynamic workshops with a diverse range of audiences, including Executive leadership, focus groups, working groups, project teams etc.
- Manage client relationships in an authentic, professional and proactive way
- Create and oversee complex project management approaches that include project and resource planning, budgeting, and delivery timelines
- Help Veldhoen + Company develop its North American business
Senior Workstyle Consultant – qualifications & skills:
- 8-10 years professional work experience, preferably with experience in external consulting role, and affinity with the future of work
- Open, inspiring, and passionate personality
- Ability to work (1) dynamically, (2) independently as a self-starter and (3) cross-functionally with consultants and worldwide team members
- Experience in leading project teams
- Strong experience in facilitating inspiring as well as fact finding workshops with different audiences (senior leaders, user groups as well as technical experts)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to visually present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of success
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving ability
- Show passionate leadership in your desire to create a better world of work
- Willingness to travel
- A degree (preferably masters) from an accredited university
What you will get
You will be part of an internationally growing boutique consultancy firm, with the opportunity to work with and learn from our international colleagues.
Next to market competitive remuneration and competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, we offer great flexibility and autonomy – work is what you do, not the place you go. That means we manage to outcomes not by face time.
Apply today to meet the team and explore whether this role sounds like it was made for you. Please send your resume and cover letter to Marina Imhoff at [email protected]. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
For questions please contact Marina Imhoff ([email protected]).
About Veldhoen + Company
Veldhoen + Company is the leading global consulting firm specializing in Activity Based Working (ABW). Our leadership in this space is based on more than 30 years of experience partnering with organizations to define, implement and refine new work styles for their people.
Veldhoen + Company:
- inspires organizations & their leaders towards their own workstyle vision
- provides thorough analysis of work dynamics to identify the support needed and what to do next
- helps formulate a holistic ABW design (spanning people/tech/space) and facilitates its development
- coaches the implementation ensuring passionate client ownership
- provides check-ups to stimulate continuous improvement
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a passionate, engaged, non-hierarchical team that thrives on honesty and integrity. It also gives you an unrivalled chance to gain knowledge and experience in this increasingly popular discipline.
At our core there is a powerful ambition to create a better world of work!