If you could change the world of work, what would you do?
You are authentic. You are curious. You strive to make a difference with and for the people around you. You see opportunity and momentum to help organizations emerge stronger from these disruptive times. You’re not only curious about what the future of work holds for us – you want to shape it. You are eager to grow and help others grow. You like to be a leader of your own destiny and to build others up to lead their own.
Does this sound like you?
Veldhoen + Company is looking for you to help grow our Asia business.
Veldhoen + Company, a boutique global consultancy firm, seeks a highly motivated and curious Workstyle Consultant with 3+ years of experience. As a Workstyle Consultant, you will be part of the team that lead clients on transformational journeys to realize their greater potential based on a proven human-centric and integrated approach. You will bring passion and a strategic mindset to physical office spaces technologies, and behavioral change efforts to inspire user experiences that make the world of work happier, healthier, and more productive. You will help to grow our business by building relationships and inspire curiosity in leaders to make a difference and leave a legacy. Not only are you skilled at managing uncertainty for yourself, you are also a compassionate guide for our clients as they navigate through uncertainty.
Come and join our growing team and help us realize our purpose of creating a better world of work!
We are a small but growing team, and there is a lot of room to learn, grow, and contribute. Your primary responsibilities will be the following:
- Be a part of the consulting team in complex client engagements in hybrid/virtual settings, managing internal and external project teams in the development and implementation of new ways of working
- Translate strategic project objectives into meaningful deliverables to realize clients’ desired workstyle experiences
- Design, implement, and adapt long-term, full-cycle consulting processes that build ownership and capability within our clients in an energizing, engaging, smart, and creative way
- Facilitate dynamic workshops in a range of formats (virtual, hybrid, and in-person) with a diverse range of audiences, including Executive leadership, focus groups, working groups, project teams etc.
- Manage client relationships in an authentic, professional, and proactive way
- Create and oversee complex project management approaches that include project and resource planning, budgeting, and delivery timelines
- Support Veldhoen + Company develop our Asia business
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years professional experience that includes an external-facing role with an affinity for the future of work and organizational development
- Ability to work (1) dynamically, (2) independently as a self-starter and (3) cross-functionally with consultants and worldwide team members
- Experience in facilitating inspiring and fact-finding workshops with different audiences (senior leaders, user groups as well as technical experts) both large and small
- Experience and skilled in leading, teaming, and consulting via hybrid and virtual formats. Capable of building highly trusting relationships with clients and colleagues remotely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to listen well, distill complex information into a clear and concise format, contribute to creative business discussions, and influence the thinking of senior leaders
- Exceptional program management skills: Ability to take broad, ambiguous, and/or complex challenges or opportunities and develop them into scopes for actionable projects with clear milestones and goals, with minimal guidance
- Strong relationship skills: Ability to establish, nurture, and maintain internal and external working relationships, serving as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving ability
- Show passionate leadership in your desire to create a better world of work.
- A learner with a growth mindset who embraces ambiguity: you face obstacles with curiosity and turn challenges into opportunities
- An organized self-starter who is driven to succeed: you are energized by establishing, maintaining, and investing effort to reach challenging achievement goals
- Knowledge of and/or experience with consultative sales and/or business development for professional services
- Possibility of travel in the future in response to client demand post-COVID
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
(Preferred but not required):
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Activity-Based Working, workplace strategy, corporate real estate, and/or organizational change and development
- Advanced degree
What You Will Get
- You will be part of an internationally growing boutique consultancy firm, with the opportunity to work with and learn from our international colleagues
- Next to market competitive remuneration and insurance coverage · Great flexibility and autonomy—work is what you do, not the place you go. That means we manage by outcomes not by face time.
- A commitment to and budget for your personal and professional development
- We are only able to consider applicants who have the right to work in Singapore without the sponsorship of a visa
How to Apply
Apply today to meet the team and explore whether this role sounds like it was made for you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Desmond Ng at email@example.com.
About Veldhoen + Company
Veldhoen + Company is the leading global workplace consulting firm specializing in integrated Workplace Transformation. Our leadership in this space is based on being founders of the philosophy of Activity Based Working (ABW), followed by more than 30 years of experience partnering with organizations to define, implement, and refine their unique ways of working.
Our mission is to create a better world of work where people are free and inspired to contribute their passion and talent every single day. We believe changing the way of working will become the biggest positive impact leaders make on the world. We are changing the world by transforming the world of work. We live and work with purpose, knowing that our contributions are social contributions and that we are making a positive impact on people’s lives.
We are not currently offering sponsorship for work authorization.