28-32 HOURS A WEEK
Have you successfully completed a study HBO / WO Marketing and/or Communication (or comparable study)? Are you interested in the area of management consultancy? Are you entrepreneurial and can you convert difficult concepts into clear and appealing language? And are you someone who can spark initiatives and also take them up proactively? Then we are looking for you!
Who we are
Veldhoen + Company is a globally operating consultancy specializing in new ways of working. We are the founders of the activity-oriented work. We have been around for 30 years, but always reinvent ourselves partly because we want to be, and remain, a leader in our field. We are value-driven consultants and developers with a wealth of knowledge and experience. We started out as a small agency in Maastricht and are now represented in the Netherlands, Germany, France, UK, Sweden, Australia, Singapore and the United States. We work a lot together globally, but focus on 3 regions: EMEA, APAC and The Americas.
To really contribute to changing the world of work for the better, we know that increasing our profile in the market is very important to us. Yet we come from humble beginnings. That is why we are looking for someone who can take the lead for our market in the EMEA region, of which the Netherlands is an important part. Someone who will understand our audience, and who will increase our reach and visibility. You will draw up a professional Marketing & Communication plan together with our global marketing director (UK based), drive its implementation and keep it up-to-date. You will work primarily with our EMEA business development team; they will offer content to be used and tailored for your strategic approach. This makes it a Marketing & Communication function, with a touch of sales & commerce.
You will initiate and implement the plan to increase our profile in the market; you set things in motion and keep them going. You will play a pivotal role in feeding and improving our (online) presence in the market. We outsource specialist work such as writing articles and making short films.
Who you are:
- You associate yourself strongly with our values: authentic, open / curious and making a difference together.
- You want to work according to the principles we stand for: flexible, autonomous, responsible, connected.
- You have completed a HBO / WO training in Marketing or Communication, or a comparable study.
- You are available 3.5 to 4 days a week.
- You have a feeling for the world of management (consultancy).
- You are flexible in working time and place.
- You want and dare to take your place, both in our internal organization and, for example, when we organize an event for our customers.
- You take initiative and are energetic.
- You speak and write well in Dutch and English.
What we offer:
- An entrepreneurial, challenging job in which you get a lot of space for your qualities and for your own initiative.
- Working in a small, but very professional and experienced team (approximately 55 colleagues worldwide).
- Work in an international context, with colleagues around the world.
- A lot of history and knowledge to build, but also a lot to put down new.
- A lot of freedom in where and when to work.
- A social home base in Eindhoven.
- A salary that matches the value you add.