The following privacy statement has been created by Veldhoen + Company to outline our policy with regard to protecting your privacy and to be transparent about what information we gather and how we use it for the website veldhoencompany.com
Web analytics tools
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store standard anonymous information about a user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
The tracking software such as Google Analytics will save a cookie to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information. We use this information to understand how the site is serving our visitors, identify the type and nature of content that our visitors are interested in and would be interested in seeing more of, and in doing so create a better experience within our site.
Should you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive, you can take necessary steps within your web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, ask us a question via the fill in form or download content such as our E-book(s) and brochures we ask you to give us your name, company name and/or email. Your email and any other information will only be used to update you about our latest company news, to answer your question(s) and/or to respond to your curiosity. When visiting our site we might gain information about your website’s URL.
We will never give or share your personal information with any other third parties.
In every newsletter we send we have an unsubscribe possibility that will make sure you have the option to stop receiving Veldhoen + Company updates.
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing telephone, email details, you consent to Veldhoen + Company contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us here.
How long do we keep your data for?
Veldhoen + Company will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
Veldhoen + Company will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out any forms online, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to Veldhoen + Company by contacting our team here . Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by Veldhoen + Company regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your profile with Veldhoen + Company is deleted.
- You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by contacting us here
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us here.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.
Protection and security
Veldhoencompany.com has security measures in place to prevent any misuse of information under our control.
Contact us via the website
If you have any question(s) about the use of our website, the information we gather or the number of times we send updates. You are always welcome to send us an email regarding our privacy statement. We will make sure we answer as soon as possible. Contact us here.