ABW Masterclass New York | June 14 2018
CREATING A SUCCESSFUL ABW PROGRAM, WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
Are you considering an Activity Based Working (ABW) workplace strategy, or have touched on an ABW journey, but not really sure what it’s all about, let alone what it would take to implement it successfully in your organization? Innovative workplace strategies are in more demand than ever as competition for talent increases, and flexibility in the workplace becomes the norm. But with so much information available, where do you start?
Hear from the founders of Activity Based Working and learn if its right for you and your organisation. Having introduced the world of work to ABW over 27 years ago, and with over 300 unique projects worldwide, we are the global thought-leaders and experts in ABW. We will share with you what ABW really is; some of our experiences with previous clients; and will discuss how you can start your own ABW journey.
Who should attend?
- Executives and leaders who are curious about a new way of working, and who want to lead their organisation to be at the forefront of their field
- Project Teams that want to, or already are, pursuing a new way of working and would like expert guidance in planning, and implementing a successful program
- You do not need to be a previous or current client of Veldhoen + Company.
When: 09:00 – 12:00, June 14th 2018
Where: 11 East 44th Street, New York City
Tickets: Reserve your place today on our Eventbrite page! Limited tickets available.
The world of work is changing fast but our mindsets are slow to catch up. Read a sample of how we have introduced Activity Based Working to organisations across the globe.
Reserve your ABW Masterclass New York tickets on Eventbrite! Or if you have any questions at all, feel free to submit them below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
More news to share:
- WORKTECH New York 2018 – an interactive session on Scotiabank’s journey to ABW
- Activity Based Working – watch our short video animation to learn more
- ABW and the analogy with the house