Workstyle Consultant position available | Veldhoen + Company USA
If you could change the world of work, what would you do?
Make a difference to the working culture in US and abroad. Veldhoen + Company, a boutique global consultancy firm, is looking to hire a bright, highly motivated, and curious Workstyle Consultant. Come and join our growing team in New York and help us realize our purpose of creating a better world of work!
About Veldhoen + Company
Veldhoen + Company is the leading global consulting firm specializing in Activity Based Working (ABW). Our leadership in this space is based on more than 25 years of experience partnering with organizations to define, implement and refine new work styles for their people. Veldhoen + Company:
- inspires organizations & their leaders towards their own workstyle vision.
- provides thorough analysis of work dynamics to identify the support needed and what to do next.
- helps formulate a holistic ABW design (spanning people/tech/space) and facilitates its development.
- coaches the implementation ensuring passionate client ownership.
- provides check-ups to stimulate continuous improvement.
At our core there is a powerful ambition to create a better world of work! Veldhoen + Company has offices in The Netherlands, Australia, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore. This is a unique opportunity to join our recently opened office in New York City.
This role provides a chance to influence the intersection between people, technology and space. You will play a key role in facilitating client’s transformational change. You will take the role of trusted advisor and guide through often complex and emergent program processes. Not only must you be able to manage this uncertainty for yourself, but also support clients to navigate through it. Therefore, developing and managing authentic working relationships with our clients is key.
The role of Workstyle Consultant
Your day-to-day work would primarily focus on:
- Supporting the development of workshop materials, which will require some client interaction
- Documenting and synthesizing workshop outcomes into key deliverables
- Providing project management and planning support.
- Supporting the development of company collateral (e.g. marketing materials, business proposals, process documents, new products and services, etc.).
- Conducting market research to bring industry perspective to the team (e.g. reading industry articles, researching social media, going to industry events, etc.).
- Providing input into internal process improvements and team development activities.
- Co-facilitating dynamic workshops with a diverse range of audiences, including focus groups, working groups, project teams etc.
- Conducting interviews with HR, IT, Facility Management and Business representatives of the various clients.
- Working as part of the team in all aspects (people/tech/space) of project delivery.
Your qualifications & skills:
- 2-5 years professional work experience.
- Previous experience in a consultancy or professional environment is preferred but not required.
- Passion for learning, growth, and innovation.
- Professional degree in a field that is aligned to the role.
- Ability to visually present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Skills in using Mac OS and MS-Office products (particularly PowerPoint and Excel).
- Attention to detail in developing client-ready materials.
For all of our team members at Veldhoen + Company
We also look for the following skills and personalities
- Open, inspiring, passionate, curious and unconventional personality.
- Ability to work (1) dynamically, (2) independently as a self-starter and (3) cross-functionally with consultants and internal (distributed) team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to visually present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Absolutely wanting to work with us out of authenticity and an aligned belief system.
- Be willing to travel across the United States and Canada when needed. This might include overseas travelling.
What you will get out of it
You will be part of an internationally growing boutique consultancy firm, with the opportunity to work with, and learn from, our international colleagues. Next to market competitive remuneration we offer great flexibility and autonomy – work is what you do, not the place you go. That means we manage to outcomes, not by face time.
Apply today to meet the team and explore whether this role sounds like it was made for you! Applications and questions can be sent to email@example.com.
This is a a truly unique opportunity to join a passionate, engaged, non-hierarchical team that thrives on honesty and integrity. It also gives you an unrivalled chance to gain knowledge and experience in this increasingly popular discipline.
Want to know more? Contact Luc Kamperman