WORKTECH18 New York | May 18th 2018
Scotiabank’s transformational journey to Activity Based Working
From Canada to South America, reaching deeper into employees’ ways of working, HR policies, culture building blocks and overall business strategy, Veldhoen + Company and Scotiabank have together uncovered meaningful insights from the first implementations of Activity Based Working in Toronto.
Join Luc Kamperman, Partner at Veldhoen + Company, and Gus Scaiano, Vice-President Workplace Transformation at Scotiabank, for an interactive session to share the successes (and failures) from Scotiabank’s journey of transformation.
Interactive Case Study:
The case study will share insights on how the journey to Activity Based Working is totally changing the ways that teams work, the ways they are managed and how they interact with each other. Uncovering gaps and opportunities that drive a radically different approach to problem solving and creativity. Showcasing how Activity Based Working is a key driver of Scotiabank’s digital transformation.
Preparing a financial organization for the (digital) future however, is not an easy task and it requires a lot of agility demonstrated by all business functions. This session will therefore also highlight what still needs to be addressed and further evolved, in order to drive true business transformation.
A highly engaging and interactive session, Luc and Gus will involve the audience with prompts full of insights, hypothesis, questions or voting. Expect to take away:
- Insights into what Activity Based Working is about and how it could be introduced in your own organization.
- The value of activity-based working, not as a real estate tool but as a true transformation agent for an organization.
- A combination of strategy, HR, design, talent development, business practices and real estate changes in order to drive true business transformation, .
- Agility and flexibility as the new pillars for real estate success – even an activity-based working model needs to be renewed and evolved over time and every employee becomes a driver for this change.
When and Where:
- Friday, May 18th 2018
- The Rise, 43 W.23rd Street, New York
For tickets, sign up for the Friday 18th May Masterclass Sessions here at the WORKTECH18 New York website
The future of work is on everyone’s agenda. This event brings thought leaders together to share cutting edge ideas on the future, from both a people and technology perspective. It will allow an understanding of the key drivers of change and enablers of innovation that will shape how, where and when work takes place. Our global speakers will explore future technologies, cutting edge award-winning workplaces and people, change and engagement.
More news and events that may interest you:
- ABW Masterclass 2018 New York – learn how to create a successful ABW program! June 14th 2018
- Activity Based Working – watch our short video animation to learn more
- ABW and the analogy with the house